SOL#17 Day 9
- I am feeling lethargic – lack of sunshine and exercise
- I am wondering when Spring will finally arrive
- I am watching young kids cook on television – boy are they good!
- I am reading I am Malala with my class – a shocking, inspiring true story
- I am hoping for a full night’s sleep, soon
- I am planning on fulfilling this SOL#17 challenge
- I am seeing piles of paper and books – but I know where everything is
- I am needing encouragement
- I am giving encouragement
- I am scheduling an eye doctor’s appointment
- I am improving my organizational skills
- I am convincing myself to say “no” sometimes
- I am enhancing my technical repartee
- I am closing my ears and lips to rumors
- I am choosing kindness – my inspiring OLW for this year.