SOL#17 – Day 20
Thanks to the inspiration from the Classroom Challenge and Noah’s post. He listed “15 things I trust in”. I only manged 10.
10 Things I Trust In:
- Love – I trust in love. It is a bond that is difficult to dissolve.
- Family – I trust that no matter what happens, my family will always be there for me and support me.
- Food – I trust in the supply of food in these United States, and my garden harvest also.
- Education – I trust in the power of education to make a difference in some one’s life.
- Truth – I trust that people do speak the truth. The problem is that we all have our own version of the truth.
- Books – I do trust books to open new inner and outer explorations for me and to enlighten and entertain me.
- Friends – I do trust my friends to respect and share our experiences.
- Pets – I do trust in the unconditional love of pets.
- Nature – I do trust that morning will fall night, spring follow winter. We, humans, have not messed up that yet! .
- Myself – I do trust that I am trying to do the best that I can in life, job and family..