SOL#17 – Day 12
One year i had students write a math autobiography explaining some of the numbers in their life. Here is an excerpt from mine:
- One marriage- it came late in life, but it was worth waiting for
- Two grand daughters are the biggest blessing of my life.
- Third month is my birth month
- Four sisters that I cherish dearly
- Going on to five years since my Mom has passed, still missing her terribly much
- Six hours of sleep, my minimum
- Seven projects to finish this Spring!
- There were eight of us kids in the family – a good, catholic family
- Nine books still left to read on my shelf
- Ten minutes needed to relax
13. The day of my Birthday – tomorrow 3-13!